Monday, January 30, 2012

Human Target Redesign

Its no secret that I love Dick Grayson but I am not a fan of the Nghtwing persona. What I loved that Marv Wolfman did with Dick in Teen Titans was he had him be this master of disguise. And I thought that would be perfect if Dick became like this super spy. So like Batman before him Dick goes all around the world and learns from the best only he goes to the superhero community to learn. And soo gathering different tech from others and going with the joke that he was a human target as Robin all those years Dick becomes The Human Target! So I wanted to keep him within the same color palette he had as Robin but update it with some gadgets. He still has his Escrima sticks, and shoes that can stick to walls, gloves that give an electrical shock and the Questions mask that allows him to change his appearance as he sees fit.

5 comments:

sohel joy said...

Nice Post ...Nice Art Work...I Really Like Creative Work...
I have a Blog & a Website about latest Music and Media news...Please pay a visit..
I hope You will enjoy....
www.worldupdatemedia.blogspot.com
www.mymusicnmedia.com
And Comment About My Work...

Microsoft Office said...

SimpleImporter API Download Microsoft outlook 2010 around Microsoft office 2010 OneNote is absolutely cleared. Considering the Outlook 2010 Microsoft Outlook 2010 download product type recognizes it campaigns to manage this individualized task occurred. You could make some sort of personalized steps to respond an email, and steer clear of merely explained to deliver safe practices. Select one of the using options: "prompt user" to ensure consumers can acquire any interaction, office 2010 download to make a decision when they will need to allow the intend to monitor admittance. Programmed agreement continually able to send accessibility without the need Office Professional 2007 of presenting the material. Microsoft Outlook 2010

Unknown said...

I was wondering why you didn't have a Dick Grayson while reading your Titans post and then it hit me
The Human Target is Dick!
It makes perfect sense I love how you combine characters.
Love to see more of these characters in action.
Also did DC get the Grayson comic idea from you or can you see the future?
Theaveragereader22512.wordpress.com

Aakash said...


Thank YOu For Sharing This Article I Really Enjoy It

Roller Shutter Repair
Roller Shutter Repair London
Roller Shutter Repair UK

Aakash said...

Very Nice Article I really Liked It
Biography
Music Lyrics
New Jersey Vape
Pawsome Pet Wellness
Hd Wallpaper